Thursday, November 24, 2016

Wow ... it's been a while!


Good morning folks!

It seems, once again, I have rather neglected my blog lately!!  Life gets busy and unfortunately it's always my blog that gets put on the back burner!! I hope you are all keeping well!

I have been a busy bee in my craft room as I have signed up to do a craft fair this Saturday!  I have not done one in many many years so we'll see how it goes!  With that, I have many cards and fun Christmas items to show you all.

We'll start with this cute Tilda shaker card!  I have been having lots of fun with shaker & spinner cards recently - anything that moves & shakes is always extra fun!!  I love this card and it uses a couple of new items that I added to my craft room recently - the snowflake die from Memory Box and the scalloped frame die from MFT.

Tilda is coloured with copics, fussy cut and mounted on dimensionals.  The shaker items are a mix of beads and sequins.

We are already getting snow here so winter is definitely under way!  Well, I'm using my last couple of days to prep hastily for my craft fair!  If you're in the Ottawa area and want to come the fair is at the Johnny Leroux Arena in Stittsville from 10-4 on Saturday November 26th!

Until next time .... happy crafting!!

Danielle x

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

it certainly has, but love your shaker card a super starter lol
hugs
Kate x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin